Women's Snow Sneakers with Arctic Grip, Low Lace-Up
Item #: CA501974
These waterproof, low-top snow sneakers offer serious comfort and warmth – now with the enhanced traction of Arctic Grip.
- Height: 3".
- Approx. weight: 2 lb. 6 oz. per pair.
Why We Love Them
We've taken our customer-favorite snow sneakers and added Vibram Arctic Grip. This innovative technology is designed for unparalleled traction on wet ice. Paired with Vibram’s IceTrek lugged sole, for superior slip resistance on cold, slick or snow-covered terrain, it offers the ultimate performance in winter footwear. Plus, a thermochromatic lug turns from white to blue when the temperatures fall below freezing, so you know they're working.
- Upper of waterproof leather and polyester mesh, with suede collar top.
- 200-gram PrimaLoft® ECO insulation is made of 50% recycled materials.
- Breathable TEK2.5® waterproof system keeps your feet dry.
- Removable, nylon-covered EVA insole.
- Moisture-wicking Nylex nylon lining.
- Contoured insole for arch support.
- SolarCore foam underfoot provides a warm barrier to keep you insulated from cold, wet surfaces.
- Lightweight, sport-shoe-inspired EVA midsole.
- High-traction Vibram IceTrek rubber outsole with Arctic Grip technology.
- Nylon shank.
- Note: Not intended for indoor use and may harm indoor surfaces.
- Arctic Grip outsoles do not replace the use of crampons, spikes or traction devices.
- Arctic Grip footwear will not prevent all slipping on every surface. Always tread with care.
- Pull-on loop at back collar.
- Lace-up style with foam-padded collar & tongue.
- Gaiter loop for securing gaiter hook.
- Thermoplastic toe box & heel counter.