Women's Rangeley Insulated Pac Boots, Tall
Item #: CA502965
Our coziest, most stylish snow boot keeps feet warm, dry and comfortable in cold winter conditions.
Size & Fit
- Half sizes order down.
- Approx. weight: 2 lb. 8 oz. per pair.
- Height: 9½".
Why We Love It
It's truly possible to look good and stay warm in a pair of snow boots. We combined cozy, stand-out style with rugged all-weather protection for one of the warmest, best-looking winter boots out there.
- Pull-on loop at back collar for easy on/off.
- Cushioned EVA midsole and molded nylon shank for stability.
- Cushioned, removable EVA insole is covered in warm polyester fleece.
- Our TEK2.5® waterproof membrane in upper and seam-sealed construction keep feet dry.
- 200 grams of PrimaLoft® insulation provides exceptional warmth.
- Waterproof full-grain leather foot and trim.
- Synthetic textile shafts.
- Soft, moisture-wicking nylon/acrylic-fleece lining and faux-fur collar for added warmth.
- Lace-up style with gusseted tongue. Laces not waterproof.
- Molded-rubber outsole with grooved tread pattern for traction.
- Five-bar stitch on forefoot is inspired by the original L.L.Bean Boot.
- Not designed to stay submerged in water.
- Best for snow, slush and colder weather.