Shopping Bag is Empty
Women's Precision-Fit Upland Briar Pants
With an adjustable waist accommodating even extensive layering, our women’s upland pants of ultratough but breathable nylon let you hunt shoulder seasons warm and protected, with full range of motion.
Size & Fit
- Waist adjusts up to 3" to accommodate layering.
Why We Love It
Pushing through covers, keeping up with dogs, stepping over logs and covering miles of tote roads – upland hunting is a workout. We're confident that these women’s upland pants will improve your comfort and endurance in the field every day. Their performance fabric is breathable so you stay dry, but so tightly woven thorns and briars can’t penetrate. It is also UV resistant, repels water, and retains its shape. Vulnerable parts like knees, seat, and hems are reinforced for long wear. Pant
Fabric & Care
- 100% nylon.
- Machine wash, line dry.
- Chap portion of pants provide full protection from briars.
- Loads of extra details like double-layer seat, articulated knees, suspender buttons.
- Additional details: reinforced stress points, shirt-grip waistband and two back button pockets.
- Facing fabric on the pants is 1,000-denier nylon that's incredibly abrasion and wind resistant.
- Interior polyurethane coating on the facing fabric helps shed early-morning dew.