Women's Bean Boots by L.L.Bean®, 8" Tumbled-Leather Shearling-Lined
Quite possibly our most comfortable L.L.Bean Boots yet - beautifully crafted in buttery-soft, gently tumbled leather with an extraordinarily plush shearling lining. Still handcrafted here in Maine, just like they have been since 1912.
Size & Fit
- With light or midweight socks: Whole sizes, order your normal size. Half sizes, order one size up. Example: 9, order size 9; 9½, order a size 10.
- With heavyweight socks: Whole sizes, order one size up. Half sizes, order one size up. Example: 9 or 9½, order a size 10.
Why We Love Them
Our unbeatably comfortable Women's duck boots combine the water-resistant protection of rubber bottom boots, the comfort of a shearling lining and the softness of rich, full-grain US leather that has been gently tumbled for a broken-in feel you have to experience to believe. We’re talking childhood-baseball-mitt soft. The moment you put them on, it will feel as if you’ve been wearing them for years.
- Rich, full-grain US leather, gently tumbled for a remarkably soft, broken-in feel.
- A supportive steel shank and our original rubber chain-tread bottom give you unmatched comfort.
- Lined with premium shearling for extra warmth.
- Triple stitched in Maine, one pair at a time.
- Boot bottom is lined with 200-gram Thinsulate™ Insulation.
- American shearling lamb fur is dyed and treated.