Women's Bean Boot, 10" Shearling-Lined
Item #: CA505853
A fresh take on our 106-year-old Maine-made duck boots. Handcrafted with a beautiful plaid wool upper, cozy shearling lining and warm insulation in the boot bottom.
Size & Fit
- With light or midweight socks: Whole sizes, order one size down. Half sizes, order 1½ size down. Example: 9 or 9½, order a size 8.
- With heavyweight socks: Whole sizes, order your normal size. Half sizes, order one size down. Example: 9 or 9½, order a size 9.
- Approx. Weight: 3 lb. 8 oz. per pair.
Why We Love It
While many duck boots on the market might look similar to Bean Boots, they lack the craftsmanship and the premium-quality materials that have allowed ours to stand the test of time. Attractive, warm and cozy, these shearling-lined duck boots are just what you need for crisp days full of endless possibilities. And as always, they're handstitched in Maine one pair at a time by dedicated craftspeople.
- Classic plaid upper is 85% wool/15% nylon.
- Upper is lined with genuine natural sheepskin shearling for incredible warmth and softness.
- Boot bottom is lined with 200-gram Thinsulate™ Insulation.
- Supportive steel shank.
- Our original rubber chain-tread bottom for traction
- Triple-stitched for durability.
- Genuine shearling lamb fur is dyed and treated.
- Our legendary boots are still sewn right here in Maine one pair at a time.