Shopping Bag is Empty
Scotch Plaid Flannel Shirt, Traditional Fit
The softest long-lasting flannel in the widest range of 100% authentic Scottish tartans.
Size & Fit
- Traditional Fit: Relaxed through the chest, sleeve and waist.
Why We Love It
For over 80 years, we’ve been making our authentic Scotch Plaid flannel shirts the way we always have: better than everyone else’s. Our exclusive flannel fabric is meticulously woven with longer-staple cotton, which means the individual cotton fibers are about one-quarter inch longer than short-staple fibers, making a huge difference in fabric strength and quality. Then, it's meticulously brushed eight times on each side and given a "touch test" by a master weaver to declare it soft enough.
Fabric & Care
- 100% cotton flannel, woven in Portugal.
- Authentic tartans are yarn-dyed for lasting color.
- Each color is carefully matched to the historical tartans in the Scottish registry.
- Machine wash and dry.
- Exclusive Portuguese fabric, expertly brushed for softness.
- Button-down collar.
- Single patch pocket.
- Shirttail hem.