Quilted L.L.Bean Boots, 10" Thinsulate Patch
A Maine-made original, rebooted with beautiful quilting details, fresh new colors, warm Thinsulate Insulation and a cool vintage patch.
Size & Fit
- With light or midweight socks: Whole sizes, order one size down. Half sizes, order 1½ size down. Example: 9 or 9½, order a size 8.
- With heavyweight socks: Whole sizes, order your normal size. Half sizes, order one size down. Example: 9 or 9½, order a size 9.
Why We Love Them
Old meets new in this comfortable, functional and fresh-looking L.L.Bean Boot – still made here in Maine, one pair at a time. We've taken our classic lace-up L.L.Bean Boots and added a lightweight quilted nylon upper, great colors and a decorative patch. They're insulated with warm Thinsulate Insulation and have the features customers have come to expect from our classic boots: waterproof rubber bottoms, chain-link tread and taslan laces.
- Water-resistant quilted-nylon upper with leather trim and vintage patch.
- A uniquely shaped foot form offers comfort and stability, and a steel shank adds support.
- Waterproof molded rubber boot bottom is super durable.
- 200-gram 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation in boot bottom for extra warmth.
- Our classic chain-tread outsole for reliable traction.
- Taslan laces.
- Leather trim and pull-on loop at back collar.