Shopping Bag is Empty
Quad Pack, Print
Item #: CA505202
Designed to go from school to the trail. This versatile school bag has the trail-ready features of a hiking pack, with a laptop compartment and plenty of pockets to keep organized for class.
- Capacity: 2,025 cu. in., 33 L.
- Weight: 2 lb. 3 oz.
- Dimensions: 19"H x 12½"W x 7¼"D.
- Designed for: Ages 13 and up.
Fabric & Care
- Place pack inside mesh laundry bag, then machine wash and line dry.
- Pack body made of weatherproof 420-denier ripstop nylon.
- Pack bottom made from 1000-denier Kodra nylon.
- Ergonomically shaped, padded shoulder straps with carabiner loops.
- Premium back panel provides lumbar support and maximizes airflow.
- Roomy main compartment and middle compartment with an organizer panel built in.
- Side entry tablet/laptop compartment accommodates most 15" laptops.
- Unique exterior pouch has zip-down entry for easy access to essentials.
- Sternum strap and tuckaway waistbelt.
- Buckle-closure flap with fleece-lined pocket for electronics, sunglasses and more.
- Zip-closure side pocket holds a wallet, trail map or snacks.
- Two mesh water bottle holders.
- Audio cord port in main compartment can double as a hydration port when you're on the trail.
- Side cinch straps to secure contents.
Quad Pack, Print is rated out of 5 by 18.
Rated 5 out of 5 by JenF38761 from Off To Boarding School We just purchased this as a versatile pack for our daughter to take off to boarding school. She selected this one to best fit her needs on campus, after a quick chat with L.L. Bean's experts, Lynn was able to research the making of the pack to let me know that the inner laptop pocket is padded, as it wasn't super obvious to me in any of the pictures, video or description. I'm excited to see this new style when it arrives. As long time L.L. Bean backpack purchasers, (7 backpacks-and no issues except color/size changes) I am confident this one will live up to their reputation. I will try to update after we have received it.
Date published: 2018-07-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by GottaRun from Excellent pack We purchased this backpack 8 years ago in a print that is no longer available. It finally wore a small hole in the bottom after everything a high school student could throw at it (buses, locker rooms, locker, etc.) I’ll take it the shoe repair guy and have him sew a small patch - we should be good to go for many more years! Highly recommend this pack!
Date published: 2018-08-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by MamaGoat99 from Perfect backpack! My daughter likes to carry MANY books, notebooks, binders, folders, supplies, her flute, AND laptop in this backpack. We researched several options and could not be happier with this quad pack. She loves that the chest strap is detachable. Her only complaint is that the strap for the waist gets in the way of the computer pocket access. The water bottle pockets are the perfect depth and a great feature.
Date published: 2018-10-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by GAMom from Kid’s Favorite Backpack This is both of my kid’s favorite backpack. Perfect size for lots of school books without looking too big or awkward when fully loaded and well organized, My youngest wants a new one so much, been borrowing her older sister’s old one, but she will never be okay with the only remaining camouflage color. Holding out hope this will be brought back.
Date published: 2020-06-08
Rated 2 out of 5 by Eak217 from Lies I bought a 15” laptop about 2 & a half years ago and it is always hard to find a backpack that fits one thag size. When I saw this backpack would be able to accomadate to my laptop, I got really excited. However upon relieving it, I realized my laptop doesn’t even come close to fitting in the laptop side pouch. It would be able to at most hold a 13” laptop.
Date published: 2018-08-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by Scooners from Love it... Purchased this backpack for it's organizational capability, and it is the best! Well made, nice looking, holds a ton without being bulky. The front zip area that allows you to access the compartment without unclipping the clasp is a great bonus. You can tell it will stand up to alot of years of wear and tear.
Date published: 2019-06-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by Beaner from Perfect Bought for a present. Previously using the last LLBean backpack for YEARS. She LOVES this new one!
Date published: 2019-01-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by ShenandoahHiker from Durable I bought the Quad pack for my son when he started high school four years ago. He just graduated and the pack still looks BRAND NEW! It was used daily for school and he even uses it for carrying heavy gaming supplies to friends' houses. I'm considering one for myself (for dayhiking) but I'll wait until you bring back solid colors.
Date published: 2020-08-10