Shopping Bag is Empty
Premium Egyptian Percale Comforter Cover Collection, Print
Item #: CA506987
Our extra soft and smooth comforter cover is woven from long-staple Egyptian cotton for long-lasting softness that gets better with every wash.
- Dimensions: 68" x 88".
- Dimensions: 81" x 88".
- Dimensions: 88" x 96".
- Dimensions: 107" x 96".
- Standard Sham (1)
- Dimensions: 20" x 25½" (excluding 2½" border).
Fabric & Care
- 400-thread-count, 100% Egyptian cotton percale.
- Tested for harmful substances to the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® Certification (137 CITEVE).
- Machine wash and dry.
- Egyptian cotton is prized for its remarkable strength and softness.
- Comforter cover has hidden button closures and internal ties to keep cover secure.
- Sham has an envelope closure.
- Comforter cover and shams are sold separately (price reflected is for a single sham).
Premium Egyptian Percale Comforter Cover Collection, Print is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 3 out of 5 by SunshineBuddha from disappointed in the feel of the sheet Looks as pictured online, appears to be well made with secure duvet ties in all 4 corners of the duvet cover. Disappointed in the feel of the sheet. I purchased this sheet because it is advertised as 100% Egyptian cotton, made in Portugal. Was hoping for a softer less artificial feel. I do not use a top sheet and "feel" is more important than "looks".Have washed the cover twice and it feels just like a synthetic fiber, rough, slightly scratchy. Have purchased 2 others from another vendor for 1/3 of the price (percale) that feel softer and more breathable. Am on the search for real cotton, that is soft and breathable. This duvet cover feels like it may even be mixed with polyester. Will try washing again in baking soda.
Date published: 2020-05-10