Shopping Bag is Empty
Original Field Coat with Wool/Nylon Liner
Our Original Field Coat has set the standard since 1924. Built to withstand the briars and branches of Maine woods, this lined field jacket is the real deal.
Size & Fit
- Fits over a midweight sweater.
- Large back length 33".
- Traditional Fit.
Why We Love It
This authentic sporting jacket is a time-tested favorite. Heavy-duty Nor'easter cotton canvas has a durable water-resistant treatment that protects you from rain and snow, but comes prewashed for a broken in feel. Put this coat on, step outside, and you’re ready for anything.
Fabric & Care
- Two-ply 10 oz. cotton canvas.
- Corduroy (cotton or cotton/polyester) collar and cuffs.
- Button-out liner: 85% wool/15% nylon.
- Nylon-lined sleeves with Thinsulate™ Insulation™ olefin/polyester.
- Dry clean wool liner.
- Machine wash and dry.
- Underarm gussets and bi-swing shoulders let you move and reach with ease.
- Five roomy pockets.