Shopping Bag is Empty
Microlight UL 2-Person Backpacking Tent
A true ultralight tent, the Microlight is a premium backpacking tent for the serious backcountry adventurer.
- Dimensions: 7'6" x 4'6".
- Vestibule area: 6.8 sq. ft. each
- Peak height: 36".
- Floor space 30.5 sq. ft.
- Total Weight: 3 lb. 2 oz.
- Minimum weight (without stuff sack or stakes): 2 lb. 11 oz.
- Packed size: 16½" x 7".
Why We Love It
Our lightest backpacking tent is a great choice for serious backcountry adventurers of all kinds. It weighs less than 3 pounds and packs down small so it won't take up a lot of space in your pack.
- The freestanding, 7000-series aluminum frame is superstrong and sets up in minutes.
- Breathable no-see-um mesh tent body offers great ventilation and protection from bugs.
- 15-denier ripstop-nylon full-coverage fly coated with silicone and polyurethane.
- Dual vestibules provide plenty of dry storage space away from the sleeping area.
- Two side doors make it getting in and out easy.
- Storage pockets inside for holding small essentials you want inside the tent.