Shopping Bag is Empty
Men's Vista Slip-On Hikers, Low
Item #: CA510058
Hiking-boot tough, these trail sneakers are so light and comfortable you won't feel weighed down.
Size & Fit
- Order regular shoe size. (For half sizes not offered, order up to next whole size).
- A soft suede leather upper is perforated for ventilation.
- Exclusive Comfort Ride EVA midsole gives reliable comfort.
- Water-repellent H20Repel finish protects your feet in wet conditions.
- Stretch inner bootie construction allows for easy on/off and keeps debris out.
- Vertigrip lugged outsole has a multidirectional design for all-around traction.
- VertiGrip rubber toe bumper protects your feet from roots and rocks
- Elastic goring for easy on/off and a secure fit.
- Retro Katahdin logo.
Men's Vista Slip-On Hikers, Low is rated out of 5 by 4.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Rolf from Cannot put on. Fixed laces. I could not get shoes on my feet, even with shoehorn. Elastic laces are fixed. This is like trying to put on shoes with laces fully tied and limited stretch. I do have a high instep and struggle with loafers but always have been able to put on with shoehorn. Material and soles seems nice, soft and well made. But I never had a chance to wear them. Size was correct but design of access terrible. Returned immediately.
Date published: 2020-05-01
Rated 4 out of 5 by USMCretired from Very comfortable While the shoe is very comfortable to wear and walk in it is quite the ordeal to get shoes on. The neoprene is very tight and even using a shoehorn is of little help. After you have your foot seated in the shoe you then have to go around and readjust the neoprene as it gets very twisted inserting foot. The slip on shoe (which is what I’m describing) is a great idea but has not quite made the cut as a great shoe. I have worn many pairs of the Storm Chasers clog and loved them. These are as comfortable but the putting them on needs some attention.
Date published: 2020-09-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by TheMann from Good Shoe I like the feel and look of the shoe. I have not taken the shoe for a hike in the forest yet because it is too muddy out there. It feels comfortable and so far it has been been good for city walking.
Date published: 2020-03-19
Rated 3 out of 5 by dcsnowman from Nice and comfortable, but I purchased these walking shoes back in April when the pandemic begun. I walk 45 - 50 every weeks which is a lot. These shoes are great for walking on sidewalk in the City, but after 4 1/2 months the treads have worn down and I need to purchase a new pair. This is the my only disappointment with these shoes. I wish they were a bit cheaper too.
Date published: 2020-08-10