Shopping Bag is Empty
Men's Two-Layer River Driver's Shirt®, Traditional Fit Henley
Item #: CA166891
An L.L.Bean exclusive for three decades and counting, our classic river driver's shirt has an innovative duofold construction that effectively traps and holds warmth.
Size & Fit
- Roomy, nonbinding fit, cut long to stay tucked in.
- Traditional Fit: Relaxed through the chest, sleeve and waist.
Why We Love It
We named this shirt after the Northern Maine log drivers who made their living in tough conditions – because we designed it to work just as hard. Exclusively knit for us in Nova Scotia, our legendary two-layer Henley features a chill-stopping dual-layer construction – so cold and wet stay out and warmth stays in. We love how it's tough on the outside, and soft on the inside.
Fabric & Care
- Outer layer is 50% cotton/40% merino wool/10% nylon.
- Inside layer is made of soft, absorbent cotton.
- As a duofold construction (the cotton and wool are knitted together), it will shrink in the dryer.
- Woven just for us in Canada by Stanfield’s, a 160-year-old family company.
- Machine wash, dry flat.
- Thermal construction traps air between the layers to retain warmth and helps layers hold shape.
- Durable, quick drying wool blend outer layer keeps cold at bay.
- Traditional two-button placket.
- Rib-knit cuffs with Lycra® elastane.