Shopping Bag is Empty
Men's Storm Chaser Slip-On Shoes with Arctic Grip
The waterproof protection of rubber boots and the comfort of sneakers - now with the superior slip-resistance of Vibram's Arctic Grip technology. They also feature breakthrough SolarCore insulation for low weight and underfoot insulating power.
- Approx. weight: 2 lb. 5 oz. per pair.
Why We Love Them
Our popular Storm Chaser Slip-Ons are now even better with the addition of Arctic Grip. This innovative technology is designed for unparalleled traction on wet ice. Paired with Vibram’s IceTrek lugged sole, for superior slip resistance on cold, slick, or snow covered terrain. Waterproof SolarCore aerogel delivers serious thermal power in one of the thinnest packages on the market. It’s proven not to lose warmth when wet or compressed, which is why it’s added above the sole of the shoe.
- Waterproofed, full-grain-nubuck-leather upper with neoprene collar.
- Forefoot shell is molded thermoplastic polyurethane.
- Breathable TEK2.5® waterproof system keeps moisture out.
- Synthetic-mesh fabric lining.
- Removable synthetic-covered EVA memory foam insole.
- SolarCore foam underfoot provides a warm barrier to keep you insulated from cold, wet surfaces.
- Molded EVA midsole adds cushioning comfort.
- Moderate arch contour of innersole for support.
- Molded nylon shank.
- Thermochromatic lug turns blue when the temperatures fall below freezing, so you know it's working.
- Note: Arctic Grip footwear will not prevent all slipping on every surface. Always tread with care.
- Not intended for indoor use and may harm indoor surfaces.
- Arctic Grip outsoles do not replace the use of crampons, spikes or traction devices.
- Arctic Grip paired with Vibram IceTrek yields Vibram's best grip on wet ice.
- Pull-on loops at front and back collar for easy on/off.
- Molded TPU toe bumper adds protection from bumps in the trail.