Men's Small Batch L.L.Bean Boots, 8" Padded Collar
Featuring soft tumbled leather and a comfortable padded collar, this one-of-a-kind L.L.Bean Boot is meticulously handcrafted in small batches here in Maine.
Size & Fit
- With light or midweight socks: Whole sizes, order one size down. Half sizes, order 1½ size down. Example: 9 or 9½, order a size 8.
- With heavyweight socks: Whole sizes, order your normal size. Half sizes, order one size down. Example: 9 or 9½, order a size 9.
- Approx. weight: 3 lb. 12 oz. per pair.
- Height: 8".
Why We Love Them
The original L.L.Bean Boot was designed by L.L. himself as "the antidote to wet feet" over 100 years ago. Expanding on that durable, hardworking duck boot, we added a soft, padded collar for more comfort and supple tumbled-leather uppers in a new small batch color. Still sewn right here in Maine, one pair at a time, by expert craftspeople whose technical skills and passion for their work is evident in every pair of boots they make.
- Soft, tumbled full-grain-leather upper with our original, waterproof-rubber boot bottom.
- Foam-padded leather collar adds comfort.
- A uniquely shaped foot form offers comfort and stability and a steel shank adds support.
- Our original rubber chain-tread bottom provides traction and durability.
- Removable-foam insole.
- Triple-stitched for durability.
- Cambrelle knit lining in rubber boot bottom for a cozy feel.
- Lace-up style with Taslan laces.