Men's Mountainside Oxfords
Item #: CA508755
Lightweight, nimble trail shoes combine hiking boot performance with the fast pace and comfort of a favorite pair of sneakers.
Size & Fit
- Order regular shoe size. For half sizes not offered, order up to next whole size.
- Weight: Approx. 2 lb. per pair.
Why We Love Them
Many hikers today prefer faster, more comfortable trail shoes over bulky, heavy hiking boots. The Mountainside has the best of both styles: the waterproof leather and reliable traction of traditional boots, and the all-day comfort of athletic shoes. The end result is a versatile shoe ready for the trails or the town, in a great-looking style that you can wear with anything.
- Soft and rugged full-grain leather upper, treated to resist salt and stains.
- TEK2.5 waterproof membrane keep your feet dry from the elements.
- Cupsole midsole with stitch line for durability and protection.
- Padded embossed collar and tongue for comfort.
- Mesh lining wicks moisture and dries fast.
- EVA cushioned insole for support and comfort, treated for odor control.
- Ortholite foam in outsole for additional cushioning.
- Lugged rubber outsole for surefooted traction.