Men's Maine Hunting Shoes, 12"
The Maine Hunting Shoe was "L.L." Bean's first product, introduced in 1912. Over the years, we've made lots of improvements, but hunters told us they missed the moccasin-like feel that our original boots had in the woods. So we brought it back.
Size & Fit
- With light- or midweight socks: Whole sizes, order 1 size down. Half sizes, order 1½ sizes down.
- With heavyweight socks: Whole sizes, order your normal size. Half sizes, order the next size down.
- Approx. weight: 3 lb. 13 oz. per pair.
Why We Love Them
With a moccasin-like sole that lets you feel the forest floor beneath your feet, a taller 12" height for extra coverage and waterproof construction, we carefully considered every detail of these Maine-made boots. As one customer told us, “These boots fit like they have over a 100 years of effort put into the design.”
- Premium waterproof leather upper.
- Steel shank for superior lateral and arch support.
- Moccasin-like, flexible sole allows you to feel the forest floor.
- New sole provides improved traction and durability.
- Handstitched and checked for quality.
- Leather molds to your leg for a custom fit.