Shopping Bag is Empty
Men's Maine Guide Merino Sweater
Item #: CA510386
Versatile, quiet and warm, this great-looking wool sweater is designed for the serious hunter. Merino wool makes the perfect quiet layer under a shell and unlike standard wool, it's soft next to your skin.
Size & Fit
- Slightly Fitted: Relaxed through the chest and sleeve, with a slightly slimmer waist.
Why We Love It
Soft, warm, quiet and naturally odor resistant, Merino wool is the perfect natural fiber for the hunter. We used it to make this attractive sweater that is ideal for both the field and for casual wear after the hunting day is over. With hunting-specific features like abrasion-resistant overlays and excellent range of motion for a gun swing, this just might become your new favorite sweater.
Fabric & Care
- 100% merino lambswool.
- Handwash, dry flat.
- Merino lambswool retains warmth even when wet.
- Merino wool is much softer next to the skin than standard wool.
- Wool naturally resists odor-causing bacteria.
- Set-in sleeve design for better fit and generous range of motion.
- Rugged cotton/spandex overlays on forearms for abrasion resistance.