Men's L.L.Bean Boot, 10" Shearling-Lined Herringbone
Item #: CA505855
A fresh take on our 106-year-old Maine-made duck boots, they feature a great-looking herringbone weave pattern on the wool upper, cozy shearling lining and warm insulation in the boot bottom.
Size & Fit
- With light or midweight socks: Whole sizes, order one size down. Half sizes, order 1½ size down. Example: 9 or 9½, order a size 8.
- With heavyweight socks: Whole sizes, order your normal size. Half sizes, order one size down. Example: 9 or 9½, order a size 9.
- Approx. Weight: 4 lb. 2 oz. per pair.
Why We Love It
While many duck boots on the market might look similar to L.L.Bean Boots, they lack the craftsmanship and the premium-quality materials that have allowed ours to stand the test of time. Attractive, warm and cozy, these shearling-lined duck boots are just what you need for crisp days full of endless possibilities. And as always, they're handstitched in Maine one pair at a time by dedicated craftspeople.
- Upper is 85% wool/15% nylon in a herringbone weave pattern.
- Upper is lined with genuine natural sheepskin shearling.
- Supportive steel shank and our original rubber chain-tread bottom.
- Boot bottom is lined with 200-gram Thinsulate™ Insulation.
- Triple-stitched for durability.
- Genuine shearling lamb fur is dyed and treated.
- Our signature boots are still sewn right here in Maine and have stood the test of time.