Men's Bean Boots by L.L.Bean®, 8"
Our legendary Maine-made L.L.Bean Boot – designed by "L.L." himself in 1912 and keeping feet dry and comfortable ever since. Chances are, you’ll only ever need one pair.
Size & Fit
- With light or midweight socks: Whole sizes, order one size down. Half sizes, order 1½ size down. Example: 9 or 9½, order a size 8.
- With heavyweight socks: Whole sizes, order your normal size. Half sizes, order one size down. Example: 9 or 9½, order a size 9.
Why We Love Them
Whoever says “they don’t build things like they used to,” doesn't own these boots. Today, our signature boots are still sewn right here in Maine – one pair at a time – by expert craftspeople whose technical skills and passion for their work is evident in every pair of boots they make. Warm, dry feet haven’t gone out of style in a hundred years, so we haven’t needed to change L.L.’s innovative design.
- Waterproof protection of rubber-bottom boots with the supple comfort of full-grain leather.
- A uniquely shaped foot form offers comfort and stability, and a steel shank adds support.
- These boots – the “original antidote to wet feet” – were designed by L.L. Bean himself.
- Still crafted here in Maine from the highest-quality materials.