Men's Bean Boots, 8" Fleece-Lined PrimaLoft
Item #: CA514278
One of the coziest versions of our legendary Bean Boots yet, featuring a cozy fleece lining and PrimaLoft® insulation for warmth.
- With light or midweight socks: Whole sizes, order your normal size. Half sizes, order one size down. Example: 9 or 9½, order a size 9. With heavyweight socks: Whole sizes, order one size up. Half sizes, order one size up. Example: 9 or 9½, order a size 10.
Why We Love Them
Our unbeatably comfortable lined Bean Boots are the ideal choice when temperatures start to drop. They’re lined with the coziest materials and handsewn right here in Maine – one pair at a time – by expert craftspeople whose technical skills and passion for their work is evident in every pair they make. Warm feet haven’t gone out of style in 100 years – we’re betting they won’t in the next 100 years either.
- Leather-and-suede upper is gently tumbled for a remarkably soft, broken-in feel.
- Lined with cozy fleece for additional warmth.
- Insulated with 200 grams of PrimaLoft® for cold-weather comfort.
- Iconic triple-needle stitching provides long-lasting durability.
- Lace-up design offers a secure and customizable fit. Laces not waterproof.
- Waterproof rubber boot bottom keeps feet dry.
- Uniquely shaped foot form offers comfort and stability, and a steel shank adds support.
- Legendary chain-tread outsole gives reliable traction.
- Best for rain, slush, snow and other wet conditions.
- Not designed to stay submerged in water.