Shopping Bag is Empty
Knife Edge Hiking Boots
Item #: CA296402
Packed with innovative features and an adventurous spirit for toughness when you're on the trail, style when you're off.
- Approx. weight: 3 lb. 5 oz.
Why We Love Them
At the heart of Mount Katahdin (Maine’s highest peak), Knife Edge trail looms large with 1,000-foot drop-offs on either side. It's the no-fear attitude and adventurous spirit of the hikers who brave this trail that inspired us to create these versatile hiking boots. The heritage-born design is as aesthetically pleasing as it is functional – but the real beauty is in the details.
- Full-grain waterproof leather and TEK2.5 waterproof lining.
- Molded EVA footbed and PU midsole cushion and support feet for out-of-the-box comfort.
- Vibram® Rubber XS Trek outsole is aggressively lugged to grip the toughest of terrain.
- Molded rubber toecap offers extra protection from debris and increases durability.
- Antimicrobial odor control keeps boots fresh.
- Polyester fleece lined collar and 5-bar embossed leather forefoot.