Shopping Bag is Empty
Heritage Sweater, Irish Fisherman's Button-Mock
Inspired by the traditional sweaters of Ireland – worn as a defense against the bone-chilling conditions at sea – this sweater is made of premium wool that will keep you warm wherever you are.
- Traditional Fit: Relaxed through the chest, sleeve and waist.
- Falls at hip.
Why We Love It
While imitations are endless, it’s hard to find authentic sweaters like these anywhere else, especially at this price. Competitors use wool-blend yarns, more modern machinery and take other measures that just can’t compensate for the tried-and-true craftsmanship of our heirloom sweaters. Made exclusively for us the old-fashioned way, each sweater is expertly knit in Ireland by family-run businesses who’ve been making them for generations.
Fabric & Care
- Premium 100% wool.
- Handwash and dry flat, or dry clean.
- Heavyweight wool is warm enough for unusual cold, whether braving the sea or a New England winter.
- Time-honored craftsmanship, featuring designs and traditions that go back for generations.
- Irish villagers traditionally knit distinct patterns or cables into the sweaters for good luck.