Shopping Bag is Empty
Gadget Reader Sunglasses
Polarized sunglasses can cause the images on cell phones, GPS units, computers and other gadgets to be distorted and hard-to-see. These sunglasses solve that problem with nonpolarized lenses plus a built-in bifocal magnifier.
- Provide 100% UVA/UVB protection from the sun’s harmful rays, exceeding industry standards.
- Lightweight CR39 plastic lenses.
- Grilamid TR-90 flexible frame.
- Patented design places the magnifier in a lower position.
- Nonpolarized lenses won’t distort the screen readouts of cell phones, GPS units and other gadgets.
- Available in three magnifications: 1.5, 2.0, 2.5 (1.5 is the least magnification, 2.5 the greatest).