Shopping Bag is Empty
Classic Trout Knife
Item #: CA304245
We've improved on the original 1934 design of this knife with a new finger groove for better grip and a 5Cr15 stainless-steel blade that retains an edge.
- Handle: 4½".
- Blade: 4¼".
Why We Love It
Our founder, Leon Leonwood Bean, described this knife as "great for cleaning game fish and very handy for general camp and home use." This improved version holds true to its heritage while featuring modern improvements like a finger groove for better grip and a durable 5Cr15 stainless-steel blade.
- Durable full-tang design with blade made from easy-to-sharpen 5Cr15 stainless steel.
- Same rosewood handle with L.L.Bean logo as the original from 1934.
- New finger groove allows better grip and positioning.
- Three brass rivets reliably hold the handle to the tang.
- Includes genuine leather belt sheath.