Shopping Bag is Empty
Buckskin Chopper Mitts
Traditional double-layer woodsman's gloves have been a winter staple in Maine for generations. They're tough enough for chopping wood, hunting, ice fishing and outdoor chores, yet also great for sledding and cold-weather hikes.
Fabric & Care
- Spot clean.
- The shell is made of 100% Shetland wool.
- It has moccasin-style construction, with wing on thumb seam for extra durability.
- Outer shell is knit of 100% deerskin leather that resists wind, wear and water.
- Inner liner is a soft, itch-free blend of 80% wool/20% nylon.
- Shirred elastic insert at wrist for snug fit.
- Traditional woodsman's mitts.
- Provide warmth and protection from wind and water.