Shopping Bag is Empty
Bean Boots by L.L.Bean, 11" Cruiser
A fresh take on our legendary Bean Boot, the Cruiser features a beautifully tanned leather upper with a brick-red, rubber chain-tread sole.
Size & Fit
- With light- or midweight socks: Whole sizes, order 1 size down. Half sizes, order 1½ sizes down. 9 or 9½ order size 8.
- With heavyweight socks: Whole sizes, order your normal size. Half sizes, order the next size down. 9 or 9½ order size 9.
- Approx. weight: 4 lb. per pair.
Why We Love Them
The Bean Boot Cruiser is a new take on one of the original variations of the Maine Hunting Shoe® – first offered in our 1917 catalog as a tough-as-nails alternative for "Lumber Cruisers, Guides and Trappers."
- Pebble-grain cowhide leather tanned by SB Foot in Minnesota.
- Supportive steel shank and rubber chain-tread bottom provide comfort and traction.
- Finished with an Original Bean Boot rubber chain-tread bottom in a beautiful brick-red.
- Still made entirely by hand in Brunswick, Maine.