Women's Tumbled-Leather L.L.Bean Boot, 6" Padded Collar
A soft padded collar makes our Women's L.L.Bean Boots more comfortable than ever. Made in Maine, one pair at a time.
Size & Fit
- With light or midweight socks: Whole sizes, order one size down. Half sizes, order 1½ size down. Example: 9 or 9½, order a size 8.
- With heavyweight socks: Whole sizes, order your normal size. Half sizes, order one size down. Example: 9 or 9½, order a size 9.
Why We Love Them
Whoever says “they don't build things like they used to,” doesn’t own these boots. Today, our signature boots are still sewn right here in Maine – by expert craftspeople whose technical skills and passion for their work is evident in every pair of boots they make.
- Rich, full-grain US leather is gently tumbled for a remarkably soft, broken-in feel.
- A uniquely shaped foot form offers comfort and stability and a steel shank adds support.
- Our original rubber chain-tread bottom provides traction and durability while keeping your feet dry.
- Triple-stitched for durability.
- These boots – the “original antidote to wet feet” – were designed by L.L. Bean himself.
- They’re as rugged, durable and hardworking today as they were over 100 years ago.