Shopping Bag is Empty
Men's Maine Pac Boots
Vintage style meets cold-weather comfort to create one of our warmest boots.
- Approx. weight: 4 lb. 14 oz. per pair.
- Waterproof full-grain leather upper.
- Lined with waterproof mesh and foam to keep feet dry and warm.
- Wrap-around foam lining surrounds your foot in consistent warmth.
- Removable felt liner for added warmth.
- Removable insole for extra cushioning.
- 12 mm of felt insulation between the outsole and the liner seals out the cold.
- Heavy-duty lugged rubber outsole provides excellent traction while easily shedding snow and ice.
- Speed-lacing system allows you to tighten laces with just one pull.
- Designed to replicate vintage pac boots originally used for ice fishing and late-winter hunting.
- Liners are easy to hang dry after a long day in the elements.
- Leather loop in back for added convenience.