Men's L.L. Bean Boots, 10" Shearling-Lined
Item #: CA230122
With waterproof leather outside and soft, plush shearling inside, our lined L.L.Bean Boots are very possibly the coolest, warmest boots ever. Handcrafted right here in Maine.
Size & Fit
- With light or midweight socks: Whole sizes, order one size down. Half sizes, order 1½ size down. Example: 9 or 9½, order a size 8.
- With heavyweight socks: Whole sizes, order your normal size. Half sizes, order one size down. Example: 9 or 9½, order a size 9.
Why We Love Them
Introduced in 1912 for walking the wet, muddy Maine woods, our Men's duck boots have been appreciated for their superior functionality for over 100 years. Today, they're still customer favorites for cool, wet weather.
- Made from premium full-grain leather that sheds rain and snow.
- Upper is lined with genuine natural sheepskin shearling.
- Supportive steel shank and our original rubber chain-tread bottom.
- Boot bottom is lined with 200-gram Thinsulate™ Insulation.
- Triple-stitched for durability.
- Our signature boots are still sewn right here in Maine and have stood the test of time.
- Genuine shearling lamb fur is dyed and treated.