Women's Katahdin Patch Waxed-Canvas L.L.Bean Boots, 10"
You'll love the vintage look of our authentic, Maine-made rubber bottom boots - crafted from rugged waxed canvas and premium leather, and featuring a decorative L.L.Bean Mt. Katahdin logo patch.
Size & Fit
- With light or midweight socks: Whole sizes, order one size down. Half sizes, order 1½ size down. Example: 9 or 9½, order a size 8.
- With heavyweight socks: Whole sizes, order your normal size. Half sizes, order one size down. Example: 9 or 9½, order a size 9.
- Approx. weight: 2 lb. 10 oz. per pair.
Why We Love Them
The latest version of our iconic duck boot preserves the spirit of the 1912 original, but adds a touch of vintage style with a flexible waxed-canvas upper and Katahdin logo patch. Still made in Maine, one pair at a time.
- Durable and lightweight waxed-canvas uppers with leather trim and backstay.
- Molded rubber boot bottom is tough and waterproof.
- Classic chain-tread outsole for traction.
- Removable cushioned insole and steel shank add comfort and stability.