If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please complete the following steps:
- Contact customer service:
-- OR --
- We will provide you with a printable Canada Post return label with instructions on where returns should be shipped and the amount you will be refunded.
Refunds will include duties and taxes originally paid. Refunds take 7-10 days from the receipt of the item(s) at the Canadian processing facility. L.L.Bean charges a flat rate of CAD 15.00 for returns shipping. That charge will be deducted from your refund amount.
If you are not 100% satisfied with one of our products, you may return it within one year of purchase for a refund. After one year, we will consider any items for return that are defective due to materials or craftsmanship.
We require proof of purchase to honor a refund. If you provide us your information when you check out, we will typically have a record of your purchase. Otherwise, we require a physical receipt.
Please include your proof of purchase in your package of returned item(s) with the products you wish to return.
To protect all our customers and make sure that we handle every return or exchange with reasonable fairness, we cannot accept a return or exchange (even within one year of purchase) in certain situations, including:
• Products damaged by misuse, abuse, improper care or negligence, or accidents (including pet damage)
• Products showing excessive wear and tear
• Products lost or damaged due to fire, flood, or natural disaster
• Products with a missing label or label that has been defaced
• Products returned for personal reasons unrelated to product performance or satisfaction
• Products that have been soiled or contaminated, until they have been properly cleaned
• Returns on ammunition, either in our stores or through the mail
• Certain products that are restricted from importation into the United States or require a license.
• On rare occasions, past habitual abuse of our Returns Agreement